THIS KITCHEN! It’s been a long time coming. I am so excited to share it. This kitchen was closed off, dated, but definitely well-loved. It was so exciting to open up the walls as much as possible and create a new space that could be just as loved!
I really enjoyed working with this sweet, sweet family! I got to design some built-in bunk beds (that I LOVED), a laundry room and a kitchen. I also got to see world’s cutest dance routine and answer a lot of questions about working with Fixer Upper. This kitchen will always be a special one for me.
(Love seeing little bits of Magnolia style in my clients’ homes ^^^^)
There are so many details in this kitchen that I love. We spent a long time on the plans and really poured a lot of attention into the details. Here are few of my favorite things about this kitchen:
- Stain/ paint combo – I love the warm stained paired with the Classic French gray. We also added character to the gray with a black rub on top of the paint. I love how beautiful these cabinets turned out.
- Those counter tops… they are stunning with those finishes.
- I love that the cabinets go to the ceiling – I love how grand that makes this kitchen come across.
- The brick accent on the island + the herringbone brick that we put in the entry as well.
- Okay okay.. I really just love everything in this kitchen :).
Coming up next is the laundry room!